Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kawaii Kon cont'

Okay. On the last day, I dressed up in Decora fashion.


Here's a pikachu ♥


and err..


Final Fantasy VII:


Halflife:


Tetris L:


The reason why otakus are poor:


Highlight of my time that day, The Zombie Run. Basically, otakus (mostly consisting of cosplayers) act like hungry zombies that are all after one poor soul. A guy that's dressed up as Snake from Metal Gear Solid. It was an event that just happened automatically and was a little more organized this year. It's an awesome feeling to act like a mob of zombies.


~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~@

Went to Alas and had linner.
My boyfriend:


Ala Moana asian gardenscape


bug kaleidescope.. weird..


I saw this in the ABC store in alas, wow! O__O lots of tiny, tiny bottles of alchy.


A baby patrón came home with me


Saw some colorful broccoli


blah.. i'm tired. Here's the stuff that was around my neck. (heavy)


Nighttime cityscape

No comments: