Monday, May 5, 2008

An Unexpected Surprise

I got off work early since it was a waiver day for schools and since Jonathan had to work later than usual I had time to kill so I headed downtown and met up with friends. It was quite packed downtown since it was First Friday. There's a lot of art museums and entertainment happening all at once, as well as wine tasting and other bars packed with people.

This lady calls her art "Paint by Number".


We all carpooled in Herb's car to go get dinner. Bean thought it'd be funny to go in the trunk so we'd all fit in the car. Silly, silly.




Troy, who rarely drinks, had been drinking earlier downtown at Indigos before I got there. He was toasted and can't understand what the hell's happening. hah!


We went to Chowder House for dinner. Herb and Kim kickin' it.


Reuben looks like he's contemplating. Deep conversations happening at the table. (no, not really :P)


My beer for dinner came in the hugest goblet I've ever drank beer out of. I had to hold this heavy thing with two hands! (I'm drinking gordon biersch marzen..I liked it :)


After that, we all headed towards the movie theatre. They're all going to watch Iron Man. I didn't join them since I had used all the time I had and it was time for me to go home :) See you guys later!




No comments: