Saturday, June 14, 2008

BBQ & Shopping

Went to E's first bbq at Magic Island. :)


People! Some are new and some are old. But we were all pretty lazy since it was such a hot day and there was food to be eaten.














This is what I consumed. I brought vegan chili. :P


Me and Saeko went shopping after. We don't get to hang out to often, so this was a nice chance. :)

This is a store we enjoy going to. Maybe you've heard of it? ;)




This is another store that I enjoy going to. There's so much to look at!


We went to Satura Cakes for some much needed refreshments and delicious dessert! :D


They're so kawaii!


I settled for a strawberry shortcake and milk P:


Itadakimasu!




A lot of brand new shiny buildings have emerged in this area. They're trying to blend into the environment with windows like that.. But I cu thar...


We then headed to Alas. Did you know that Ala Moana is the largest open-air shopping center in the world? I learned something today.


Ahh.. I can't go to Alas without taking a stop at Sanrio ~<3. I <3 HelloKitty. They're featuring products designed by Tokidoki.


A random HK item:


Went back home..




My loot:
AE jeans,


a pair of Diesel shoes,


and a Roxy shirt.

No comments: