Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday #132

1. Early bird or night owl?
I'm a sunset girl.

2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
public library, restroom

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
9

4. Are you more submissive or dominant?
switch

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight. Real love takes time to grow.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
I don't usually care but I end up sleeping on the outside of the bed on my side. If I'm sharing the bed, I like to face away.. it's weird breathing on each other. I feel deprived of oxygen.

I usually wear shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top, unless I'm out of shorts. Then I wear my undies.

Before I go to bed, I wash my face with eskinol. A filipino product that I've been using for years.. If I don't wash my face, I can't sleep.
I currently receive a massage before I go to sleep. :) [wah, how nice!]

No comments: