Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catching up with Triss!

Yes, my name shortened is sometimes spelled with 2 'S's :P. If you didn't notice, I've been slacking! :O This only happens when there's changes in my life. And yes, things have been changing since my last post! I haven't been posting but I've still been taking pictures so it's time to play catch up.

First off, I'd like to say that I now have a job again. I work at the YMCA as a youth leader watching middle school kids. I love it! And, no, I won't be there for my entire life. (That's never me anyway) But, I'm just thrilled that I have a job again that I enjoy. :)

This is one of the rooms in which I watch kids in.




I also take them outside to the nearby park. How fun! :D



And here's the mess of them loaded outside having some free time.



Here's one of the kid's demonstrating his trumpet playing skills. Wow, entertainment at work! haha!


This is more of the view at the park.


At the end of the day, I bring them inside and they watch tv or play games until their ride comes. OMG look windows! haha.

No comments: