Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Ever-Changing Sky

Here's a bunch of collective views I will now throw in here! haha! Yes, It's my crappy, quick way of sharing all these random pictures with you that I've taken :). I hope you enjoy them.


A cityscape view.


A different day.


And another.



The view of the Pali and KGMB News.


Valentine dance decorations for intermediate and high schoolers.


I woke up early to drop off Saeko to the University this one time and saw the morning sky!! :O It was usually, that I wake up too early and miss it, or don't wake up early enough. :P


You can see a bit of the Honolulu Traffic.


Here's the view on the way back. Such a rare sight for me, I know :P. I'm mainly a sunset kind of gal. ;)

2 comments:

LeperColony said...

That's a nice view from your (or whomever's) apartment.

And, while I know about as much about photography as theoretical physiscs, to my mind those were nice cityscapes.

nanagirl said...

Thanks! I'm very pleased to here you enjoyed it.

The photos of the cityscape were actually taken from a park at which I work at. :D