Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Story and A View


Who says you have to spend a lot to have a good time ;). I did stop off at 711 though, to get a snack. And I saw this! It's a huge marshmallow candy shaped as a hotdog and a hamburger. It was the nastiest candy I've ever seen hahaha! ew. :P


I went to the Patsy Mink park today. It's a pretty big but very beautiful park.


We walked a little ways up.


I saw these benches in the shade.


I opted for a bench and had a snack. Not the healthiest :P but I had chips and ice cream and some tea. P:


There were people practicing baseball nearby. It was quite relaxing.


I like the trees.


After that, I moved to a grassy hill to watch the clouds go by.


It was quite a view.


I read from my book.


It started to get late and very cloudy.


It was time to go home.

Here's a video clip of the view.

No comments: