Friday, February 1, 2008

What Vegetarians Eat


I went grocery shopping the other day for some much needed food!
In this pic, you can see a fraction of it. You can see some veggies like lettuce, celery, green beans, carrots, potatoes. I had to buy some strawberries. I don't normally get it but it looked so good you just couldn't! :O I also have some asian foods like nori, aburaage, tofu. A bunch of canned foods like spaghetti sauce and paste, kidney beans. I ran out of cocoa powder which I make my brownies out of :). And of course I can't live without my dairy products <3. Meadow Gold Icecream (my weakspot) and Skim milk. I spent too much on food :(.. but it always seems to be the case. The list was pretty long. I'll spare not sharing it all :O.


I enjoy buying hawaiian brands :)


Walked the dog and here was the sunset.


Was still pretty cloudy.


But pretty. :)

No comments: