Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rainy Days


It's been real rainy the last few days.. which makes me sad :(. Only because it's been too rainy to walk the dog.


I went into the kitchen and noticed something was different. For a good few minutes I stared blankly at the room trying to figure it out. And then it hit me. The christmas tree is gone! yay! lol.


So I've been doing my yoga. A new name was the 'monkey pose'. They are starting to get similar in the type of movement that you have to do. Regardless, I still love yoga :).


Remember that drawing I started doing when I walked to the park one day? Well, I finished drawing and am on coloring now. It's not done yet. But getting there. I think it looks.. interesting :P. I'm trying to figure out what sort of art I personally create and see where it takes me! Right now, my art is looking pretty busy.. and colorful :P.

I also had my job interview on Monday. It went well :). He made a copy of my ID, I need to go get a TB clearance and right now, we're waiting for my background check to come back. He'll then call me and I'll be working as a youth leader at the Y for kids 6th-8th grade. We shall see how I fare :).

No comments: