Friday, January 4, 2008

And now it begins...

I've wanted to start a blog featuring photos that I've taken of things I see around me. I love photography and I love to share what I see with others, so here it goes!

First I'd just like to take this time to introduce myself. My real name's Tristan or otherwise known as Nanagirl for this blog ;). I'm 23 years old and live in sunny Hawaii. I'm currently unemployed but got a job lined up at the YMCA :). I'm of mixed ethnicity, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese but mostly Filipino and Caucasian.

My hobbies and interests lay in art and anime. I love to cosplay! (shortened meaning of costume-play where you dress up as characters from anime or video games) I love all types of art including dance. I was a college student in graphic design, but found it too expensive to live. I'm not fond of debt either so let's not go there :S.

I'm a leo, rawr >:3 get in the car. I'm also taken. so sowwy :3. But moving on! Ahh yes, the point of this whole blog. I want to share what I see here around me, my environment, the people, the culture, etc. Buuut.. right now at this moment all I have is my camera phone.. It's a 2mp camera phone that doesn't even have a flash.. sigh.. So as far as quality of these photos, that'll have to wait until I get my much awaited sony cybershot H9 :3. I am partial to my sony cybershots after previously owning a sony cybershot f717 which died a tragic death and is lost in the depths of oblivion *sheds tear*. You shall be missed old friend..

ok ok.. so to start things off.. here's a pic of me! ^__^ say cheese!



okay so I really don't know how to smile.. but I'm the photographer not the photographee.. so please cut me some slack ;).

No comments: