Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finding the new in the old


So practically everyday (except for a few days), I have been walking this pup to the same place. So sadly, I've been taking pictures of the same place haha! But I'm trying to see the new in the old. Looking for things I've never noticed before.


Hehe.. I didn't know people still used those. :P


Check out the bird poo on this car!! When was the last time this guy drove? Or did something happen to him that he's unable to drive! Oh, the mystery..


All but one cloud..


That tree looks rather big. O_O


This pup looks like it's going so fast!! :O


Cool looking bark. I like the colors and the textures. Sort of reminds me of an aged person, so much character.


This tree... has an all seeing eye?! :O
Yea, okay.. this post was a little nutty, but that's what makes it fun! :D

No comments: