Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun at the Park


I went to Kapiolani Park today with friends. Played some volleyball and catch. The boys played a little bit of football and we ate some local grinds ('grinds' is pidgin for 'food'). I brought some maki and inari sushi that I stayed up too late making the night before. Haha, but it was worth it. There was also a lot of meat products like steak, kalbi, chicken. Of course to go with it was white rice, potato salad, chili, ahi poke, shrimp and different types of chips to snack on. I sure was full!


This is a pic. of diamond head which can be seen from the park.


Here's a pic. of waikiki from the park.


Some palm trees overlooking the ocean.


Me and my friend Saeko chan enjoying the day :). Again, I need to learn how to smile..


A beautiful sunset to end the day...

No comments: