Monday, January 21, 2008

My Room

Here's some pics of my little ghetto room.. haha :P .. alright, alright. Only I get to laugh.. >:P


When You first enter my room, the first thing you'll probably notice is my tiny bed.. Yes, that's just a mattress on the floor. And don't mind the wires stuffed under the little card table. I like to think of this space as "asian inspired".. things low to the ground, it's quite zen.. you should try it. :)
Handmade items by me are: wacom tablet cover (light blue thing under mouse), my favorite and first plushy (black thing on bed), and my stool/table (black item on right)


You then would probably look right and notice more crap.. The door leads to my bathroom. (ooooh..a master bedroom~) On the left is my sewing corner <3. I store my sewing rubbish in a zippy's container. Hey! recycling is hot!

The chair and the dresser were free :D! Oh, and the zenith tv costed $5 bucks! sweeet. Still works too. I've got a painting I did up there and don't mind the stuff on the right... heh.. its rubbish :P.. I need to dump that..


Alright, so once you're actually in the room, on the other side, across my bed is.. this stuff! Everything is neatly stuffed.. Ontop of the bookcase is my set of samurai swords.. demilitarized (aka. not sharpened), don't worry :P.. there's sharper ones in the closet.. hehe. There's also the closet and my cabinet... and a beach towel as a current.. erhum.. moving on!


Closet!
I share it with my boyfriend (which explains the male t-shirts and the starwars book?) My things are on the right.. hung by occasion, then color (lightest to darkest).. and all facing left..haha. See it? It makes getting ready much faster. On the bottom is shoes, purses and more junk. On the top has sporty stuff like helmets and rollerblades etc.


So what's in that cabinet? Dead bodies? Nahh.. that's in the bathroom :O hahaha! kidding.. It's my art supply nucleus. See how I keep it close to where I sleep? lol! No but seriously, I access this cabinet more than my closet. On the top is paint and drawing supplies, 2nd shelf is sewing supplies, 3rd is small frequently used supplies (ribbon, crayons.. and uh.. my rock collection? I guess it became my junk shelf :O. 4th is yarn, other crafting supplies, and under the printing paper is my cosplay box. (costume items). The bottom shelf, which couldn't fit in the shot hosts some handmade plushies and some box full of things when I was little. (mementos)

And that's my room! Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy some complimentary virtual cookies on your way out. :D

No comments: