Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Watching the Game & Celebrating at DnB


Had a laid back time watching the game (aka, not watching the game and making fun of Troy by drawing him funny haha XD) All in good fun, of course.


It was a rainy day.


Puppy wants to watch the game.


Here's Jonathan acting silly. But, washing the dishes.. what a good boyfriend. <3


Me and Saeko went to Borders later. :) Lol, one of my favorite sections. Cooking and crafts. :P

We also went to DnB to celebrate midterms and me having a job! :D


Here's a pic of the gang, minus me D:


My fav. was skeeball :D.


Here's Saeko rollin' her skees :P


We also had dinner there :). I had fish and a beer. P:


Nate seems intrigued by his dinner.


Saeko's ready to eat!


While Troy is not amused.


And Jonathan is busy being silly :P.


All in all, we had lots of fun :).

No comments: